25 June 2015

June Playlist


Oh no! Holiday is going to end too soon ( for me ) and I'll have to face all the teachers and the principal ( whom every student in school dislikes ). Nevertheless, my holiday was filled with chillax-ness aka me laying on my bed using phone. 

So to kind of say goodbye to my holiday I'm leaving you with the songs which I had been LOVING recently during this holiday.


• see you again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth
• feeling good - Carley Rose ( cover )*
• earned it - The Weekend 
• love me like you do - Ellie Goulding
if I go - Ella Eyre
• sugar - Maroon 5 
• best thing I never had - Beyonce 
• heart by heart - Demi Lovato*
• I really like you - Carley Rae Jepsen 
• jealous - Nick Jonas 
• lay me down - Sam Smith 
• listen - Beyonce*
• love me like you mean it - Kelsea Ballerini
• lucky strike - Maroon 5
• runaway baby - Carley Rose ( cover )*
• one time - Justin Beiber 
• popular song - Mika ft Ariana Grande
• sledgehammer - fifth harmony
• style - Taylor Swift 
• worth it - fifth harmony*

* LOVE IT!

It's basically a whole bunch of different musics with mixed genre and mixture of oldies and newer songs. Hoped you enjoyed the songs I shared :)

No comments:

Post a Comment