3 July 2015

4th OF JULY.

T.G.I.F... T.G.I.F... T.G.I.F...  Happy advance 4th July ( 'cause baby you're a firework ) aka the Independence Day! I'm not from United States, but that does not stop me from posting something that is related to it.

Inspired by the United States' flag, I am going to share two simple outfits. There are a combination of red, blue and white colours as they are the colours present in the flag.

Red

Red and white.

Now you must be wondering, 'how about blue? ' 

A BLUE beanie.

Caution! Beware of selfie spams!




Ft. my Pocoyo helium balloon, it was one of my favorite cartoon shows during my childhood period.





Not to forget, the ' main lead ' : the flag.


I bought this set of bikini ( worn once only ) from Taiwan. 

If you havent't notice already, I am making full use of my bed sheet.


So, do you like the outfits?

That's all for today :D

2 comments:

  1. Hello talented Blogger! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Get all the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1dBi1zi :) Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete