26 August 2015

August Playlist + ANNOUNCEMENT

Source : http://weheartit.com/entry/group/44032025

Hello everbody, when was the last time I blogged? Hmmm.. About 2 weeks ago? :/ that's pretty long ago... I've been really busy that I did not even have time for sleep. Anyways, I shall list out my favorite songs for the month August.

Source : http://weheartit.com/entry/35043852

A month ago, I finished this Taiwanese Drama, ( drama again ), and was exposed to their OST. If you're wondering what drama was that, it's 'Fall In Love With Me'.

Chinese:
• 1/2 - Aaron Yan + G.NA 
• 这不是我 ( that's not me ) - Aaron Yan
• 多余的我 ( the unwanted me ) - Aaron Yan
• 对的人 ( the right person ) - Ailing Tai
* the songs by the artist Aaron Yan are the OSTs for the drama I mentioned above ^ *

Moving on...

English:
• Watch me ( whip/nae nae ) - Silento
• Locked Away - R.City ft Adam Levine
• Lean On - Major Lazer ft MØ and DJ Snake
• The Hills - The Weekend
• Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor 
• Wings - Little Mix
• Talking Body - Tove Lo
• Photograph - Ed Sheeran
• Honey, I'm Good - Andy Grammer
• Hey Mama - David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj , Bebe Rexha and Afrojack
• Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
• Cheerleader - OMI 
• Love Is A Game For Two - Franck Malik
• Dancing In the Dark - Rihanna 
• Ten Feet Tall - Afrojack ft. Wrabel
• Put Your Hearts Up - Ariana Grande

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Because of the MAJOR MAJOR EXAMINATION which is coming very soon, I need to concentrate on my studies so I announced that this blog would be going on a short hiatus. *sigh* I am going to miss blogging. But don't worry, I will still be using Twitter and Instagram, so let's catch up by following me on Twitter @monentree and Instagram @monentree :D. After my examinations, I would have a lot more time to spend on blogging :D so I am really excited for that! * party popper emoji *

2 comments:

  1. music is definitely my life too haha

    http://itszoee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete