24 December 2015

25 activities before Christmas

Thought that it would be interesting to post what I was up to for the past 25 days - till Christmas...( saw what I did there? *smirk* )


#1 : Watched Christmas movie
#2 : Baked oatmeal cookies
#3 : Decorated my room
#4 : Went to bookfest
#5 : Pampering session
#6 : Had milkcow ice cream 
#7 : Had chocolate fudge cake - thinking of baking one
#8 : Went to the city
#9 : Had Korean BBQ


#10 : Wrote thank you letters to friends - I feel that everyone should try it at least once, it's pretty fun
#11 : Celebrated my sister's 20th birthday
#12 : Chilling at home on a rainy day
#13 : Went bowling,  I seriously suck at it!!! - lost count of the number of times I had gutter
#14 : Christmas lights
#15 : BBQ session with family
#16 : Recreated a makeup look
#17 : Watched Running Man 
#18 : Current celebrity crush - G DRAGON!!


#19 : Found minions bathrobes in the kids' section of H&M. Tried it on and it fit me!! But it's a little short :/
#20 : Very very VERY last minute Christmas shopping - managed to get all the gifts on Christmas eve, just before the malls closes
#21 : The Christmas presents received and giving
#22 : Bought Jeju Volcanic Clay Mask from Innisfree and became a member - got some free samples
#23 : Had tested ' some ' perfume samples for my mother's Christmas gift and kind of went overboard. But I did not buy anything in the end
#24 : Ate the BEST sausage I've ever tasted - Go Go Frank !! ♡♡♡♡
#25 : Tried the clay mask from Innisfree and LOVING IT! 


It is finally 25th of December!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
I cannot believed how fast time past and I hope that everyone will enjoy their last few days of year 2015 :( and create many wonderful memories!

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. It looks you had so much fun! :D Merry Christmas <3

    xx
    Kinga | Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! Merry Christmas to you :) <3
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete