13 December 2015

Pampering Night


December is the best time to give yourself a mini pampering session - don't you think so? I had one recently, so I am going to share with you guys how I pamper myself at home.

I feel that there is no right or wrong way of pampering youself - you can have as many masks ( eyes, lips, face, feet ) or take a longer time than I did - but what's most important is that you are relaxing and enjoying your 'me-time' .

Starting off, I exfoliate my face and body in shower. Then I wore a pink hoodie and a pajama pants.

To begin my pampering session, I applied toner on my face.

Put on a disposable facial mask instead of night cream.
Read a book while waiting...
15 minutes later, I removed the mask and pat the residue on my face with my hands.
Then I put on a pair of foot masks to moisturise my excessively dry feet. 

During the ( another ) 15 minutes, I applied hand cream, body lotion. At the same time, I live chat with my friend - who is currently in Malaysia.

After all these masks and relaxing moments, I then went to bed and have my beauty sleep...


That's the end of my pamering night! How do you have your own pampering session?

2 comments:

  1. I usually have a bath with a bath oil or something from Lush Cosmetics! Then i wash my face, face mask, toner, moisturiser, night gel, eyecream and a lip scrub and a lip balm. Then i use Aveeno as a body moisturiser and watch youtube videos in my pyjamas! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to try out Lush bathbombs but I don't have bathtub at home :( ... Thanks for sharing and enjoy your holiday!! :D
      xxx

      Delete