13 February 2016

Valentine Day Makeup Look

Hello people! I uploaded ' Valentine Day Outfit ' post yesterday and obviously, I have to upload a makeup look for it!

On Valentine Day, I will want to look younger than my date because out of 10 people I just met, 9 of them said I look older than my age... ... ... 
Hence I tried ( keyword : tried ) to create a makeup look to look younger ;).

#1 : For the base, I applied CC Cream on my entire face ( you may use foundation and concealer too ).

#2 : Apply a pink shimmer eyeshadow on your eyelids then cut crease with a taupe coloured eyeshadow and blend the harsh edges. Don't forget to take the same pink eyeshadow on your lower lashline too!
( Do forgive me if I did anything wrong because this is my first attempt to cut crease. )

#3 : Use a brown eyeliner to line your upper lashline and extend it downwards.

#4 : Take a white eye pencil and draw on your inner corners of your eyes, nose bridge, cupid's bow, brow bone and cheekbone. Then use your finger to blend them...

#5 : Curl your lashes and apply mascara.

#6 : Brush your brows and fill them in lightly ( not too much because you want to make your eyebrow pencil/powder not too obvious ).

#7 : Take a pink lip tint/lip stick and draw strokes on your cheeks and blend them.

#8 : Apply coral pink color lipstick on your inner part of your lips and blend the edges to create a gradient effect.

Makeup look complete!

I tried to make myself look even younger ( or rather, my age ) by tying my hair.

Do I look like a teenager now? 
Dear everyone, I am not 20 years old >:(

That's all!
Enjoy your Valentine Day ;)

2 comments:

  1. I know this is a month later, but I love this post! You’ve inspired me to be a little less harsh on my eyebrows. :-) I hope you’re doing well!

    --Lianne | LittleRedCanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! WOW I am glad my blog helped you :). I'm doing well! How about you? Is everything great? :D

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete