21 October 2016

Egyptian Makeup Look

" Hey Hey-Ho! "
So it is finally the time of the year where most people decide what they want to be for Halloween. Ooooo how exciting! Unfortunately, we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Singapore. At most people only visit the Halloween Horror Night, which is an event that holds yearly at Universal Studios Singapore. Speaking of which, I really REALLY want to go and visit the haunted houses that is solely for the event. Going to HHN is in my never ending Bucket List, and I am going this year! So excited and scared...

Anyways, I created an Egyptian Makeup Look the other day, hoping that it could inspire some of you to dress up as something or somebody for this year's Halloween.


Instead of showing how I applied the makeup (like I used to), I thought I should switch things around to just listing out the products I used on my face.

  
So this is the look I came up with. Went a little crazy with the black eyeliner. To be honest, this look is fairly easy because unlike most eye makeup, this does not require a lot of blending, so you may skip the 'transition colour' and all that stuff and jump straight to patting eye shadows on the lids.

I settled with blue eye shadow instead of gold and that decision made me low key looked like the matchmaker from Mulan.

    

Products used:

ZA Perfect Fit Two-way Foundation
Sleek i-Divine Palette
Sleek Face Contour Kit
Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara
Innisfree Ultrafine Browcara
Innisfree Mineral Stick Concealer
NYX Liquid Suede
NXY Intense Butter Gloss
Wet n Wild Poster Child Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
Maybelline White Superfresh CC Cream
Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara
The Face Shop Design Eyebrow Penci

Some of these products were featured in my previous post, " Collective Beauty Haul ". Anyways, do leave a comment saying what you are going be this Halloween if you are celebrating it.




Xxx
-   W

No comments:

Post a Comment