11 December 2016

Blogmas Day 11: Top 7 Christmas Youtube Videos

" If you are still not in the Christmas mood yet, let me help you. 🙋"


monentree

These are some of the Youtube videos that always get me into the Christmas mood even though I watched them during May. It felt like a roller coaster ride becasue I get very excited for Christmas, but then I then realised that I still have to wait for more than half a year. 🎢

Here are some of the videos that you might be interested to watch, to get yourself prepped for Christmas.🎄

#1: Zoella's Christmas Videos/ Vlogs
Especially her videos on gift exchanging with her best friend, Louise.


#2: Christmas Room Decoration


#3: Christmas Shopping Vlogs


#4: DIY Christmas Gift Ideas


#5: Vlogmas ( ha. )



#6: Christmas Make Up Look


#7: Winter Routine

I feet like I did something similar last year or a few years back... Do you know which posts was it? I think it was a blog post on my favourite Youtubers. I think... Wow. That brings back a lot of memories.

Xxx
-    W

No comments:

Post a Comment