15 December 2016

Blogmas Day 15: Things I Love About Christmas

monentree


Christmas is hands down my favourite festival of the year. There are so many things I love about Christmas, so I decided to list down a few things I enjoyed the most.

1. Listening to Christmas carols 🎼
Christmas carols are my go-to music for a sing-along session and it never fails to cheer me up when I needed a little pick-me-up.

2. Christmas shopping
I may not necessarily spend all the money on myself when shopping for the gifts, but somehow I still feel excited though I am spending it on someone else. Walking in the mall filled with Christmas carols, thinking about what to buy for my loved ones, gets me pumped and stressed out at the same time. wished we could turn back time, to the good old days. when my mama sing us to sleep but now we're stressed out. 🎶 ". All in all I still enjoyed the shopping trips until I realised how much I spent in a day and my heart starts breaking.

3. Spending time with family and friends
This is one of the rare opportunities that we get to hang out and enjoy each other's accompany. So I always appreciate these kind of occasions where everyone is genuinely happy and joking around and laughing...🙂


4. Gift exchanging
I cannot think of any other reasons why I liked gift exchanging other than wanting to see the receivers' reaction, when they opened the presents I got for them. I mean they better be loving the present I spent hours in the mall for them. joking.


5. Christmas decorations
Christmas stockings, candles, ribbons, tinsel, snowflakes patterns, Christmas bunting, fairy lights, Christmas tree. Christmas everything, I love.

6. Christmas atmosphere in the malls 
Oh yes... The mall is extra festive during the month of December because the decorations are up and Christmas carols are playing. I mean how can one not be happy when they are greeted by all these? The feeling is unexplainable! It's just nice.


7. Watching Christmas movies and cartoon films 📽
I think this is the only time I can excuse myself for watching all the cartoon films I want, without getting judged. So I will tend to watch as many Disney films and Pixar films during this time of the year and feel like I am a child again.


8. Wrapping gifts 🎁
The pretty gift wrappers and the satisfactions after wrapping one gift after another. What more can I say? I just like it.


Xxx
-      W

No comments:

Post a Comment