18 December 2016

Blogmas Day 17&18: 21st Birthday Celebration + What's In My Bag

monentree

My sister's 21st birthday celebration falls on the 17th December, and we had to prepare for this big event. She booked a chalet in advance, ordered a 2 tier birthday cake and buffet online.

Finally the long anticipated day arrived and we drove to our destination to set up the place whilst getting ready.

The first thing we did after checking in was to unload our things from the car. It was small but this was the only few un-booked ones since my sister decided to celebrate her 21st at last minute.
monentree
monentree

Once we put the things away, we quickly jump into action and decorate the place and dolled up ourselves before our guests arrived. My sister bought these paper flower/carnation online and it was super pretty!😍💐
monentree

I did all these! Nice right? But the main focus was not on the interior but the exterior instead.🎈
monentree
monentree

The buffet and guests arrived and we were so busy since then, but I managed to get the chance to take a few pictures with my sister. I did her make up okay? 😏. She wanted a ' natural look ' so it was not obvious in the pictures.
monentree
monentree

The rest of the day passed and eventually everyone left so we washed up and went to bed. I gotta say though, my sister got drunk and it was so amusing to watch.


// The Next Day //
Once we reached home, the first thing my sister did after she unpacked was to lay out her gifts she received yesterday. Though it's not mine but I still took a picture of it because I was busybody. HAHAHAH! 🎁
monentree



// What's In My Bag //
I brought this bag with me and these are the items I brought along.
monentree
monetree

Yellow pouch/bag was used to stored these items aka beauty related items.
monentree

And of course I have to bring some make up products along because it was a birthday celebration. 
monentree

Lastly, these are my hair and tools that I never used yesterday ( except for the blush brush ).
monentree

I brought so much make up and beauty products, but I forgot to bring an extra shirt for me to change into to return home. Hence I had to wear the same shirt that I was wearing when we checked in. ewww... Luckily it was not smelly or anything.

So that was ze ( pronounced as 'z' - I made that word ) eventful day(s) I had.

Xxx
-     W

1 comment:

  1. Hope your sister had an incredible birthday! Judging from these photos I would say she did! What a stunning collection of beauty products as well!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete