19 December 2016

Blogmas Day 19: 24 Blogmas Post Ideas

monentree


This is going to be very useful to all the bloggers out there who decided to participate in Blogmas.

What was I thinking when I announced that I will be blogging everyday until Christmas? I must be out of my mind! But Blogmas also taught me quite a number of things and one my biggest tip is :
Prepare a list of blog ideas beforehand. Or even better, already have the entire Blogmas ready so when the time comes, all you do is to click the ' Publish ' button.

I didn't do that, so I was struggling quite a lot. I wished someone had told me about that beforehand so that I would not be struggling to balance my school life and blogging at the same time.

If you are planning to do one, so here is a list of ideas that will be very helpful to you people out there.

Morning/Night Routine

Christmas Playlist

Christmas Films

(  I swear this is a lifesaver when you are struggling with writer's block )

Gift Ideas/Guide

Christmas Wishlist

Things I am Looking Forward to in 2017

Christmas Shopping Haul

Christmas Room Decoration

Christmas #OOTD

Christmas Baking

How To Survive Blogmas

Top 10 Youtube Christmas Videos

Behind the Scenes ( blogging )

Christmas Photography Challenge

Holiday/ Vacation Posts

Gift Wrapping Ideas

Your Christmas Advent Calendar

Best Christmas You Have Ever Received

Day In My Life

Christmas Wishlist

Xxx
-      W

No comments:

Post a Comment