2 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2: Christmas Room Decoration

" Hey Hey Heyyyy! "

Welcome to Blogmas Day 2! Today was pretty much a boring day, and there's nothing to share about. But I remembered  that I have yet blogged about my room for Christmas 2k16. So here is a short blog post on it...

Basically I brought out all the Christmas decorations I used last year and placed them in a different place as compared to the previous year. I am already planning to do some serious Christmas decoration shopping for 2k17....



Pretty much all Christmas-y decorations are from Daiso, except for the snowflakes stickers which I ordered it online at Ezbuy ( Taobao ).

Do you like it? Even though it seems like there is barely any Christmas decorations, but I spent a solid 2 to 3 hours putting them up!

I wished I have bed sheets for every season/festival, but I only own 2 for now. Why are bed sheets so expensive in Singapore?! I mean I could buy cheap ones... We did once, and my sister used it and the bed sheet dyed her white wall. Hence we never ever buy the cheaper ones.

That's about it. Do I have anything else to say? 🤔🤔🤔 I don't think so... 
Okayy bye! See you tomorrow!! 👋

Xxx
-     W

No comments:

Post a Comment