20 December 2016

Blogmas Day 20: Reading List + TV Shows List

monentree


Since I am enjoying my holiday right now, so I finally have some time to read and watch a few korean shows before school starts. And here is my reading/ watching list for now till 2017.


I just finished reading the first book of The Royals series. Eventually I will be continuing the series hence my reading lists will include the 2nd and 3rd book. I hoped that I will be able to finish the entire series, because the book is starting to get boring for me.
Reading List:
1. Broken Prince - Erin Watt
2. Twisted Palace - Erin Watt
3. Touch of Power - Maria V. Snyder
4. Stalking Jack the Ripper - Kerri Maniscalco
5. By Your Side - Kasie West
6. The Unexpected Everything - Morgan Matson
7. The Sun is Also a Star - Nicola Yoon
8. Cinder - Marissa  Meyer

Kdrama List:
1. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-jun
2. Goblin
3. 38 Task Force

Variety Show:
We Got Married - Gong Myung and Jung Hye Sung

I guess I will be busying myself with the endless amount of entertainment for now.

Xxx
-      W

No comments:

Post a Comment