22 December 2016

Blogmas Day 22: Christmas Prank at My Sister

monentree



Since we are celebrating my sister's 21st birthday this year, and her birthday also falls on December, so I decided to do something special for her. Hence I came up with this idea: cover her entire room with wrapping papers.

I contacted her boyfriend and we joint forces. ✌. Bought a lot A LOT of wrapping papers and tapes ( that was the reason why I have so much tape on my previous blog post ).

We asked her friends to bring her out so that we can proceed with our plans. Once she left, ready... set... go... MISSION STARTS.

Together with my sister's boyfriend and my brother, we started wrapping her belongings from 2pm. Our motto was: wrap everything. And by everything, I mean even her stationeries.
monentree

Her boyfriend left to eat dinner with her and also to drag more time for us. But my brother stopped helping out, so I had to wrap the reamining bits myself. The total time taken was 5 hours, 3 rolls of tapes needed and about 50 pieces of wrapping papers were used. I liked how the chair was wrapped 😂 isso isso funnay.
monentree
monentree
monentree
monentree
monentree
monentree

The results were not what I expected it to be because I didn't have enough time to wrap her bed too. I think it would be funnier with her bed all wrapped up. But her reaction was priceless so it was worth it. If you are planning to use this prank, think twice! Once you start you cannot stop.

Xxx
-     W

No comments:

Post a Comment