8 December 2016

Blogmas Day 8: Morning Routine

" Let's get started with my more-nee-ng roo-teen💪🏻 "

monentree

I take approximately 25 minutes daily to do my morning routine, and yes I timed myself just for this. 

When I wake up, I would usually stay in bed and use my phone for a few hours before I decided to wash up and start the day. " wake me up when it's all over 🎶 "

🌑☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🌑


The first thing I will do is to tie up my hair so that it will not get wet when I wash up, and then head to the bathroom 🚽.
monentree
monentree

Afterwards, I will brush my teeth and wash my face with a cleanser. 
" baby you don't have to rush you can leave a toothbrush at my place... at my place... 🎶 ". 
monentree
Time taken: 10 minutes 30 second.

🌑☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🌑


Once I am done, I pat my face dry and proceed to my room for my beauty regimen. These are the products ( plus Aloe Vera gel ) I use on a daily basis. 

The order is:
1. Deodorant ( Rexona )
2. Toner/lotion ( Hada Labo )
3. Eye roll-on ( Garnier )
4. Aloe Vera Gel ( Fruit of the Earth )
5. Green Tea fresh cream ( Innisfree )
6. Sun block ( Innisfree )
7. Acne cream ( Acne Clear )

monentree
monentree
Time taken: 15 minutes

🌑☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🌑


Today's breakfast was grilled cheese sandwich with Nutella! Everyday's breakfast depends on the food available for that day and there were slices of bread so I made use of it. The breakfast is ready 90% of the time, but today is an exception case because I have to prepare on my own. The sandwich was so good! Grilled cheese with Nutella is life. Life is grilled cheese with Nutella💕. 
monentree
monentree
- Happiness is food. -

🌑☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🌑


Once I am done with breakfast, I then do whatever that is on my agenda for the day and today's agenda was completing my reflection report for school and do laundry🙃.

I know my morning routine is super long. Now we all know why I am frequently late for school/ meetups. What about you? How long do you take to do your morning routine? 


Xxx
-     W

No comments:

Post a Comment